MotorKote® Hyper Lubricant® is a synthetic lubricant that molecularly coats all metal surfaces, not just engines to help reduce friction and heat in many different applications. Hyper Lubricant® uses engine oil as a carrier host to get to metal parts and bond to metal.
• Can be added at anytime not just at oil changes
• 2 oz per qt of oil in engines/crankcases
• 1 oz per qt of fluid for transmissions (except CVTs), differentials and power steering
• 1 oz per qt of fluid in motorcycles
Wet Clutch Application: Use no more than 1 oz per qt of oil. You do want some friction so adding too much Hyper Lubricant could make your wet clutch slip.
Do NOT use in:
• CVTs (continuously variable transmissions)