Injection Stiction occurs when oxidation & carbon build-up form inside (oil-side) the injector. This is related to newer injection technology that runs hotter & causes the oil side of the injector to stick or foul. MotorKote® Diesel Stiction Remover™ removes carbon build-up & provides a coating to eliminate friction in diesel injectors.
• Often Restores Fouled Injectors
• Helps Restore Lost Power & Compression
• Fights Deposit Build-up
• Neutralizes Harmful Engine Acids
• Reduces Frictional Drag
• Helps Prevent Excessive Wear
• Helps Prevent Build-up of Harmful Chemical Oxidation
• Helps Reduce Noise & Vibrations in Lifters & Valves
• Reduces Blow-by & Helps Smooth Idle
• Initial cleanup in Pickup Truck replace 64 fl oz of oil with Diesel Stiction Remover®
• Prevention replace 32 fl oz of oil
• Initial cleanup in Semi Truck replace 128 fl oz of oil with Diesel Stiction Remover®
• Prevention replace 64 fl oz of oil
Shake before using. Pour in Oil / Crankcase. Use every 3rd oil change.
Complies with the federal low sulfur content requirements for use in diesel motor vehicles and non-road, locomotive and marine diesel equipment engines.
100% GUARANTEED to remove stiction within 4,000 miles or you will receive a full refund for the product.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers:
⚠️WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Naphthalene,Ethylbenzene which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.