Catalytic & Exhaust Treatment (Emissions Test)
Formulated to protect and treat the Catalytic Converter & Exhaust System from oil poisons. This will aid in reducing the carbon footprint of your vehicle and improving overall performance; helping to increase fuel efficiency, and protect your converter.
- Use when warning light is activated
- Use before or prior to replacing catalytic converter
- Protects catalytic system from oil poisons
- Reduces phosphorus & zinc retention levels at catalyst inlet
- Helps clean oxygen ( O2 ) sensor(s)
- Lowers tail pipe emissions
- Works great for P0420 Catalytic Converter Code
Add full bottle into 16 gallons of fuel or 1 oz. per gallon.
Last up to 6 months or 7,000 miles (which ever comes first.)
This gasoline additive is safe for use in all gasoline engines, all catalytic converters and oxygen sensors, when used as directed.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers:
⚠️WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Naphthalene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.