MotorKote Sticky Red Grease NLGI #2
14 oz. MotorKote® Sticky Red Grease™ is a premium NLGI #2, heavy-duty, EP multi-purpose lithium grease fortified with polymers, antiwear agents, tackiness additives, high viscosity base oils plus rust and oxidation inhibitors. This grease is designed to stay-in-place and lubricate under the most severe operating conditions found in industrial and automotive service (worst conditions of water, dirt, and mud). It is unsurpassed in resisting water washout and protecting against wear in shock-loading applications.
STAYS-IN-PLACE & LUBRICATES
- Unexcelled water wash-out Resistance due to high-viscosity Base oils fortified with polymers
- Excellent protection against failures caused by shock loading
- Extreme pressure protection exceeds 70 pounds ok load in the ASTM d-2509 Timken test Critical metal surface of moving parts are protected from rust & corrosion
- The distinctive red color quickly identifies the grease and helps detect defective bearing seals
- Helps extend equipment life Oxidation inhibitors permit operations up to 302 °f
- For extended periods NlGI certified GC-LB in Wheel bearing & chassis application
Wheel bearings, including disc brake applications, fifth wheel, u-joints, steering linkage, and chassis lubrication.
An ideal chassis lubricant for "on & off-road" equipment in agriculture, construction, logging, trucking and mining service where severe water washing or shock loading protection is needed.
Also recommended for rock crushers, sand and gravel screens, oil field equipment, off-shore drilling equipment and marine deck equipment.
Recommended for industrial plain bearings and anti-friction bearings operating under shock-loads or wet and dirty conditions.
NOT RECOMMENDED for small anti-friction bearings operation over 5000 rpm.
NOT RECOMMENDED for centralized dispensing system commonly found in industrial plants unless they are capable of pumping a grease of this type. Tackiness additives used to make this grease “stay-in-place” and make this grease hard to pump and may require the use of a heavy follower plate and/or more powerful pump in air operated grease pumping systems.
HOW TO USE:
Remove old grease & follow Manufacturer’s Application recommendations.
⚠️ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov