1 gal MotorKote Hyper Lubricant

MK-HL01G-04

Regular price $99.99 Sale price $89.99 Save $10.00
-509 in stock

1 gallon (128 fl oz)

MotorKote® Hyper Lubricant® is a synthetic lubricant that molecularly coats all metal surfaces, not just engines to help reduce friction and heat in many different applications. Hyper Lubricant® uses engine oil as a carrier host to get to metal parts and bond to metal.


MOTORKOTE Hyper Lubricant is a synthetic lubricant that molecularly coats all metal surfaces, not just engines to help reduce friction and heat in many different applications.  MotorKote uses engine oil as a carrier host to get to metal parts and bond to metal

Benefits:

  • Increases horsepower, lowers operating temperatures and helps reduce engine noise and vibration.
  • Specifically formulated for heavy duty high temp engines
  • Works with all brands of synthetic and petroleum based oils
  • Works in gas or diesel engines instantly
  • Works in crankcases, transmissions (except CVTs), differentials and power steering (see usage amounts below)
  • Lasts 4 oil changes, but best fuel economy savings have been noted with more frequent use.
  • Does not alter SAE ratings or void warranties

Recommended Usage:

• Can be added at anytime not just at oil changes
• 2 oz per qt of oil in engines/crankcases
• 1 oz per qt of fluid for transmissions (except CVTs), differentials and power steering
• 1 oz per qt of fluid in motorcycles

 

Do NOT use in:

• Brakes

• Radiators

• CVTs (continuously variable transmissions).

Customer Reviews

4.8 Based on 22 Reviews
5 ★
95% 
21
4 ★
0% 
0
3 ★
0% 
0
2 ★
0% 
0
1 ★
5% 
1
100reviewers would recommend this product Write a Review

Thank you for submitting a review!

Your input is very much appreciated. Share it with your friends so they can enjoy it too!

LS
06/19/2019
Lloyd Stolworthy
I recommend this product

Massive RPM drop

I have a classic 1973 Monte Carlo with a 350 cid motor and a Turbo 350 transmission! I have made several long trips in my cat this year, and running 72 MPH the engine ran at 3200 RPM. My last trip I added MotorKote and with in 50 miles or so the RPM had dropped to 2700 RPM and till running the same speed. It saved me 1/4 of a tank of gas going one way, and 1/2 a tank round trip! Now the cost of MotorKote kind of spooked me at first! The savings was well worth the price on the long run. Thanks guy Coo-does on a kick butt product. Lloyd

A
02/11/2019
Adan

I've used MK for years

I've used MotorKote for years. It's in the 1% of products that does exactly what it claims the other 99% of additives and oils on the market are snake oil. I'm converted a few people over from Lucas oil stabilizer to MotorKote. One of many positive experience with MK was when a buddy of mine called me saying he just bought a semi that hadn't run for 2 years and it knocks at idle. it was at this point i realized he was a idiot and the only thing that might save him is a heavy does if Hyper MK. We added two gallons to his oil the engine noise got significantly quieter and he was able to run the truck to save enough money for a overhaul with a engine that wouldn't have lasted a month otherwise. I have a 2V 5.4 Triton with 332K engine never opened all stock only thing i do is all MK to every oil change.

K
02/10/2019
Kurtis

Great product

I have 192000 miles and not one mechanical problem on my 2007 megacb with hemi it just goes as good as the day I drove it off the lot nee

RT
07/17/2019
Robert T.
United States

I use this on our

I use this on our equipment to prolong their life. Forklift engines get a beating everyday and in a dusty and hot environment Motorkote keeps them running at peak performance

MW
07/15/2019
Michael W.
United States United States

Tractor

Very good put it in my BX1800 Kubota tractor Hyd fluid because tractor would not steer after adding steering worked. Kubota said I needed a $900 steering valve under steering wheel. Have it in my BX2370 and all my engines.