MotorKote® Hyper Lubricant® is a synthetic lubricant that molecularly coats all metal surfaces, not just engines to help reduce friction and heat in many different applications. Hyper Lubricant® uses engine oil as a carrier host to get to metal parts and bond to metal.
- Increases horsepower, lowers operating temperatures and helps reduce engine noise and vibration.
- Specifically formulated for heavy duty high temp engines
- Works with all brands of synthetic and petroleum based oils
- Works in gas or diesel engines instantly
- Works in crankcases, transmissions (except CVTs), differentials and power steering (see usage amounts below)
- Lasts 4 oil changes, but best fuel economy savings have been noted with more frequent use.
- We recommend waiting to install Motorkote® Hyper Lubricant® until a period past the new car warranty period.
• Can be added at anytime not just at oil changes
• 2 oz per qt of oil in engines/crankcases
• 1 oz per qt of fluid for transmissions (except CVTs), differentials and power steering
• 1 oz per qt of fluid in motorcycles
Do NOT use in:
• CVTs (continuously variable transmissions).